Mt. Maculot Adventure
Renante MinaSaturday, June 16, 2012 5 comments





     It was my first time to climb a mountain, and it was Mt. Maculot Cuenca Batangas, before the climb I feel exciting and nervous because according to the information that I got, those who experienced to climbed Mt. Maculot the trail was very steep and slippery but that will not be the reason not to continue the mountain adventure. I read some blogs like Pinoymountaineer who inspired me a lot and other outdoor blogs to get some information to be prepared for this climbed.





     The trail was challenging because it was muddy and very steep as a first timer to climb a mountain and I don't have enough exercise and proper training, I felt so very tired, my feet was shaking.






Mt. Maculot has a great 360 degree views you will see the Taal Lake as the main attraction.





5 comments:

Jhudy said...

Nice blog

Manong Unyol said...

THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT:)

Byaheng Jologs said...

Manong Unyol....
Batang-bata pa looks mo dito...hehehe...
The best ka talaga...more climb for 2013...
Boom!

paul sarte said...

nice...

Manong Unyol said...

balk tanaw ako sa maculot eto ang una kung bundok na akyat :)