Bonding with the traveler in Cavite
Renante MinaFriday, November 15, 2013 18 comments


     As I checked my FB account Dennis of Love Mindanao leave a message to me I didn't expect he will invite me to join with their photo shoot in Cavite with his buddy Kurt of Wind Trekker also a travel photographer I met them once in MOA past few months ago, I think twice if I join or not because my problem is I don’t have high-end camera only my inexpensive point and shoot, and I remember Albert of Albert the backpacker also a travel blogger and he is also my buddy, he never meet Dennis personally although they have communications in social network.

Rock salt

     At Santa Isabel we met kuya Boy biking buddy of sir Kurt, he was our guide for that day, actually we don’t have any idea what we will do in Irasan a salt farm, no views to capture and at first I don’t appreciate it, and it’s only a ponds and granaries.


     When we start walking in the paddies that was the start of our adventure and extra care for our every steps and need to balance not to be fall on the pond, I don't expect it will amaze me with the landscape, and thanks for the good weather.







Sunset


     We standby where we can capture the sunset, we patiently waiting until the sun it hide. I must say this trip is worth it.  Now I’m trying to invest a good camera because I’m only using powershot canon 2200, I think I found my talent hahaha joke. A big thanks to kuya Boy for the time and also the treat.

18 comments:

Francis Balgos said...

Ive met Dennis before, on a tour of Taal, Batangas.
He's got a very engaging personality. :)

Joy said...

Yes! You have the talent. Keep taking pictures. Awesome!

Sony Fugaban said...

Hi, Manong Unyon.

Just want yo commend you for your stunning photographs on this post. The pictures don't even need words to tell the stories.

Cheers to more travel stories and beautiful pictures.

Mar Verdan said...

Ganda ng sunset!

Arnie Monacillo said...

Sir ung iba jan hi-end ung camera pero (i'm sorry) diko naman makuha ung story but kahit point and shoot lang aten atleast kita mo ang story. Approve.

Manong Unyol said...

yap tama ka sir :) bait niya galing makisama

Manong Unyol said...

hahaha salamat patsamba lang yan pilit lang po yan ma'am

Manong Unyol said...

maraming salamat sir pati naman ako taga subaya mo ako sa iyong blog :)

Manong Unyol said...

ya pati ako nagandahan mar :0

Manong Unyol said...

oo nga eh minsan di tugma sa sinasabi nila sa picture :)... sabgay kuntento naman ako sa camera ko minsan nga lang blurd na siya kung malayong landscape na...

Jesson said...

WOW! Galing talaga;-)

Manong Unyol said...

thanks bro :) as I noticed to ur blog more on gadgets review... astig

Najmah Capal said...

So beautiful blog. It seems I did roam around the Philippines looking at your photographs. Came here from Blogs ng Pinoy directory.

Najmah, Covered Anatomy

Manong Unyol said...

thanks sir for dropping on my blog :) cheers

Anonymous said...

a lot of mistakes in grammar. i wish you can work this one out too.

Manong Unyol said...

thank you :) hehehe...

KULAPITOT said...

Iniintay ko yung pic nila , wala? Hihihi

Manong Unyol said...

blur ung group pict namin :)